If you’ve been unsure about liposuction, why not go for it and get the trim figure you’ve always dreamed of. If you’re ready to eliminate those unsightly pockets of fat that no diet or exercise will get rid of, then it’s time to try this FDA approved, non-surgical treatment that is safe and effective. And with summer just a few months away, you can achieve the look you’ve always wanted in time to wear your little bikini! We always want to look our best at the pool or on the beach or for a night out on the town in our little black dress. And now you can! it’s a very simple procedure that will improve your self-esteem and boost your confidence immediately. So, if you’ve been thinking about liposuction but not sure how or where to go from here, reach out to the experienced medical staff at East/West Physicians. We are fully trained in the liposuction procedures and are happy to answer all of your questions.
How Does Liposuction Work?
Liposuction us a cosmetic procedure that removes your hard to budge unwanted fat pockets. Many people want to improve the shape and contours of their abdomen, back butt, inner thighs, hips, love handles, uppers arms and more. And it’s all possible with liposuction, a popular, relatively affordable non-surgical option. Before the procedure, you’ll need to undergo some health tests like a chest X-ray and blood work to make sure you are fit for the liposuction procedure in Coconut Creek. What else should I know about a liposuction procedure?
- Anesthetic – You will receive an anesthetic to numb any pain either general or local depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Tumescent liposuction – There are a few types of liposuction procedures, but this is the most popular form of liposuction where the fat is sucked out, through small suction tubes.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL): This is another liposuction procedure also known as ultrasonic liposuction. For this procedure, a cannula energized with ultrasound makes fat melt away on contact. This method is perfect for fibrous areas, such as the male breast, back, and in areas where liposuction has been done before.
What to Expect After a Liposuction Procedure:
- Antibiotics will usually be given immediately after the operation to help fight infection.
- Painkillers are a must and can help relieve pain and inflammation.
- Stitches, if any, are usually removed by your doctor in a follow-up appointment.
- Black and blue bruising may occur in some of the treated areas.
- Numbness may occur in some areas and is normal. It should clear up in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Swelling will go down significantly in about 4 to 6 weeks.
- Anesthetic concerns: If you have had general anesthetic, your doctor may advise you to spend the night in the hospital. If the area treated was small, and local anesthetic was used, you may be able to leave the hospital on the very same day.
How Do I Find Out More About Liposuction in Coconut Creek?
If you’re thinking about getting your body in shape for the summer or any special event, consider liposuction, a safe, non-surgical FDA approved procedure. Call us to find out more about it and to see if it’s is right for you. Our team will be happy to assess you to determine if you are a candidate for liposuction in Coconut Creek. Live your best life and be the envy of all your friends—call East/West Physicians and ask for a free liposuction consultation. You can also find out more information about this procedure and any of our other medical spa services like Botox or Dysport or dermal fillers like Restylane® or Juvederm. ® Call today to find out more about liposuction at (954) 255-9355 and to explore the possibilities. One of our courteous team is always here to take your call and answer any question or concerns.