In the United States today, thousands of women are finding out more about Botox and Dysport. Since the FDA approved Botox in early 2000, it has become a widely used injectable for treating forehead lines and “crow’s feet.” Dysport followed soon after later in 2009, and has become a popular alternative to Botox but is just as effective if not more. It’s just a matter of preference and what your medical professional thinks will work best on you. You can get some of your youth back with Botox or Dysport in Coconut Creek with minimal downtime at an affordable price and under the care of trusted professionals. At East-West Physicians, we offer an array of anti-aging, wrinkle-reducing treatments that will leave you positively glowing! Under our professional care, your face will never look “overdone” or “frozen,” a common complaint. Our board-certified medical professionals will have you looking younger in no time! We can do wonders with either Botox or Dysport to smooth out the frown lines and wrinkles that can make our skin look less supple as we age.
The Truth About Dysport vs. Botox
When injected, Botox, and Dysport work to relax your facial muscles and prevent them from contracting, so they don’t react when you smile, laugh, or frown. It is a very popular procedure that keeps wrinkles from forming. Dysport and Botox are both types of Botulinum neurotoxin injections used effectively for decades to treat frown lines and some wrinkles to reveal smoother, more youthful-looking skin. Much has been said and written about the use of both, and while they are both considered equally effective, it’s best to research which product would be the right fit for you. The main thing to remember is that everyone is different, and results can vary from one person to another.
Common Questions When Comparing Botox vs. Dysport Treatments
• Which lasts longer? Botox may take a bit longer than Dysport to take effect. It usually takes anywhere from 3 to 5 days. Dysport treatments typically take full effect within 1-2 days,
• How long do they last? Botox typically lasts up to four months, and Dysport has been known to last a bit longer, some patients report as long as six months with a Dysport treatment.
• What are the side effects? Botox and Dysport are equal in the range of side effects that including swelling, numbness, bruising, and temporary drooping of eyelids in some cases.
• What product gets the best results? Dysport and Botox are just as effective. However, recent research shows that Dysport proved to be a little more effective in reducing crow’s feet than the latest research and focus groups.
• Which product is more affordable? It’s been said that Dysport is more cost-effective. But it is about the same price as Botox, on average, maybe a bit more cost-effective than Botox.
• How much product do you need? Perhaps the most significant difference you’ll notice between Botox and Dysport is the number of units required to make your look your best and reduce those unwanted wrinkles. Dysport is more diluted than Botox, which means you’ll receive more dosage units if you use Dysport.
Ready to find out more?
The product that works best for you is an individual choice. So, which works best for you? Is it Botox or Dysport in Coconut Creek? You can determine the wrinkle relaxer treatment best suited for you by contacting the medical professionals at East-West Physicians. You’ll want to call us to arrange your free consultation. Don’t wait a minute longer. You’ll love your Botox or Dysport wrinkle relaxer treatment because no one will ever suspect a thing. Your friends will think you just got back from a cruise. Call our professional team today at (954) 475-6875 to find out more!